Spring is here, and that means more outdoor adventures. What better technological companion for warm-weather strolls than a fresh pair of headphones? This week, you'll find a number of our favorite pairs on sale, from earbuds to noise-canceling cans.
We found more cool stuff on sale too. Scroll down for deals on computers, TVs, and a pair of trail running shoes—for the extra adventurous among us. Just don't forget your mask!
Special offer for Gear readers: Get a 1-year subscription to WIRED for $5 ($25 off). This includes unlimited access to WIRED.com and our print magazine (if you'd like). Subscriptions help fund the work we do every day.
If you buy something using links in our stories, we may earn a commission. This helps support our journalism. Learn more.
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Live for $130 ($40 off): Samsung's “Bean Buds” (8/10, WIRED Recommends) are some of the most stylish headphones on the market, and they're pretty great performers to boot. Snag any color and save $40 this weekend.
- Sony WH-1000XM4 Headphones for $278 ($72 off): These noise-canceling headphones from Sony remain our favorite wireless headphones of all time. They have 30 hours of battery life, excellent audio quality, and one of the most comfortable fits around. The microphones are also good—something that was lacking in previous generations.
- Jabra Elite 85H Headphones for $200 ($50 off): These are some of the best noise-canceling headphones below the super-premium tier, thanks to their simple, comfortable design and great build quality. At $200, they're a steal for anyone who wants a bit more peace and quiet.
- Bose Sport Earbuds for $159 ($20 off): Bose's comfortable workout buds are among our favorites, with cozy ear fins that keep the somewhat large buds secure in a wide variety of ear shapes.
Computer and Home Entertainment Deals
- ★ Vizio 55-inch OLED TV for $1,000 ($300 off): Vizio's first ever OLED ("organic LED") TV (9/10, WIRED Recommends) is both a marvel to look at and astonishingly affordable. At its full $1,300 price, this is still the cheapest OLED you can buy and one of our favorite TVs. For under $1,000 this weekend, it's a no-brainer for those who want true cinema quality (and nearly a match of its Black Friday deal).
- Apple MacBook Air for $1,150 ($50 off): This isn't the biggest discount in the world, but we're big fans of the latest MacBook Air models. If you've been eyeing a new Mac, now's as good a time as any to pick one up; you won't often find price cuts at all. You can learn about all the MacBook models here.
- Vizio Elevate Soundbar for $800 ($200 off): The Elevate (9/10, WIRED Recommends) is the best Dolby Atmos soundbar, thanks to its sleek looks, great sound, and cool rotating speakers that aim skyward when Atmos content is playing.
- LG 2.1-Channel Soundbar with Subwoofer for $130 ($150 off): We've said it before, and we'll say it again: Just get a soundbar already. This one should be more than good enough for your next Netflix binge, and it's more than 50 percent off. See all our favorite soundbars here.
- Sony 65-inch X800H TV for $900 ($100 off): Sony televisions are known for their excellent processing, and this model is no exception. If you'd prefer a bigger screen over OLED image quality, this deal may be more enticing than the aforementioned Vizio discount.
- Roku Streaming Stick Plus for $40 ($10 off): This is the best Roku streaming device. We love the user-friendly interface and the great app selection. (We've heard the WIRED channel is particularly good.) If your TV's smart features are confusing, or you need a unified way to stream your favorite quarantine shows, consider grabbing one of these.
Home and Outdoor Deals
- iRobot Roomba i3+ for $550 ($50 off): Roomba makes some of Best Robot Vacuums money can buy. This is the self-emptying model, so you won't have to constantly shake it over your garbage bin.
- Ecovacs Deebot T8 Vacuum $550 ($100 off): It doesn't have a self-emptying feature like the Roomba above, but this Deebot does have a built-in mop, which makes it awesome for dirty kitchen and bathroom floors. You may be able to clip the on-page coupon to save another $50.
- Google Nest Learning Thermostat for $200 ($10 off): This is among the most popular smart thermostats for a reason; it's sleek, easy to program, and helps save cash on heating and cooling bills. If you're gonna buy one anyway, get it for $10 less this weekend.
- Insignia Digital Multi-Cooker for $50 ($70 off): Instant Pot competitors like this one are a great way to save time and energy in the kitchen (and cheaper than their similar counterparts). At 8 quarts, this bad boy should be more than large enough for your next chili cook-off.
- Altra Men's Loan Peak 4.5 for $100 ($20 off): These are in our Best Trail Running Shoes roundup. A wide toe box and super grippy outsoles help with stability, and the durable exterior means you'll get hundreds of miles out of them before they break down.